Be it prescription glasses or sunglasses, wearing one easily gives you a sense of cool. The right pair can accentuate your personality and even change your attitude.
With your wardrobe getting trendier with each season, your eyewear is just as essential. We have to make sure that your eyes are styles as per the outfit, occasion and event.
Apart from our spectacles and sunnies, there are reading glasses, driving glasses and computer glasses that we are also putting to use.
Some of us pick one versatile pair while some pick multiple frames to match their requirement.
In the gamut of an eyewear frenzy, there is one frame style that is economical yet fashionable.
That is Acetate!
Here’s why you must pick a acetate to make your second pair, or just an addition or even why should it be your first pick!
- Texture Versatility
A lot of designers are going ga ga with the new age acetate, as it is very easy to design and adapt into. There are even combinations of acetate and metal that is doing rounds.
The lightweight nature makes it comfortable to wear all day long, easy to carry around and the resistant nature makes is sturdy.
We at Optically.com.au have compiled for you a list a of our top sellers for March to make your pick a little more easier!
1) Fendi’s classic cat-eye with double accents and broad glasses are the best-sellers with the classic tortoise shell texture, easily adaptable into glasses or sunnies.
2) Clear Glasses have made a massive comeback and these oversized glasses by Calvin Klein are retro inspired yet modern in make.
3) Round glasses are minimalistic and creative in style, these horn rimmed sleek frames by Carrera are an all time favourite for prescription glasses.
4) Lacoste’s colour infused slight angular glasses, are wide to suit any face type, and the innovative texture make it elegant yet bold.
5) The two tone mayhem is doing fashion rounds and Benetton is up with its game, these glasses can make you go from work to casual, and routine in party in a change of outfit.
6) Gucci’s impeccable wayfarers are the never go wrong pair and a must have in your wardrobe for the eyewear fix.
7) The red and black tortoise shell is classy and quirky to style on the beach or a weekend getaway, a perfect pick for your second sunnies.
8) Translucent acetate is contemporary, light and modern in shape. This mature frame by Oxydo denotes fun.
9) Gucci in half rimmed black is sophisticated and easy to wear at any occasion. The tapered temples with metal accents and the acetate bottom give a slight two tone effect.
Whether you choose the top 5 or the later, you can make any one your prescription glasses or sunnies choosing the type of lens that you require!
Hop online and select from rimless, semi rimmed and full rimmed in acetate and get your prescriptions glazed in today in our affordable designer glasses!