Your optical wardrobe has seen a gradual upgrade over the years. You now use more than one pair of prescription glasses.
The wide variety in frames and designs keeps you wanting to upgrade to newer fashion trends. And why must you not? You have been wearing glasses for too many years now, and its not labelled as the “geek” fashion anymore!
Designers are getting more innovative with people donning glasses even without a prescription. It is more of a style statement today.
Our celebrities wearing latest, fun and quirky designer wear is giving us major fashion goals. You can go from chic, to geek, to official to girl next door in one switch of glasses!
You have been following trends and have religiously updated your frame shape. When Rihanna sported the Deep upswept Cat-eye or when Johnny Depp flaunted his classic tortoise-shell glasses, even when Anne Hathaway strutted in her John Lennon round glasses, not to forget Selena Gomez looking ravishing in her Brow Bar glasses.
You know you wanted them all and did so!
Today the frames that are trending like magic and spotted on most of celebrities is the two tone trend of frames.
Two tone stands for a mix of two colours, can be in matte and sheen, in two different textures or combination of clear and texture.
The subtle placement of these colours or textures make the two tone glasses irresistible with an edge. They certainly make heads turn around with their elegance.
Brighter colour palettes make them flirty and creative pair regardless of what shape it is in, whether round, rectangle or square.
Since they are full rimmed, they perfectly accentuate the eye and the use of gradient palette can make them funky, classy and chic on how you style them.
1. The Round Glasses in Blue Gradients are retro yet stylish, make our number one most bought glasses!
2. The Brow Bar detail in darker texture on lighter blue body is elegance in quirkiness.
3. For colour lovers, who love the deep plum can mix darker hues in the clear frame in style. The rectangle glasses are versatile.
4. The classic Black and Grey combination in matter finish is sophisticated and streamlined.
5. The Purple brow detail on the transparent body is minimalistic yet creative to style. The broad frame suits almost all face types.
6. For earthy hues, fo for the wooden effect in brown and gold translucent frame, brings maturity and class.
7. The tortoiseshell texture is an all time favourite, when found in a receding gradient makes it more trendy to done.
8. Get a hint of fun with the purple dash in clear frame with black matte brow, both comfort yet catchy design.
9. The subtle statement maker, combining vintage sensibility in clear and brown pulse at corners gives a flirty twist to the frame.
10. The texture and sheen colour combination is wacky, chic yet bold. The broad glasses accentuate features and the black colour in acetate accentuates design.
Hop online to buy affordable designer glasses and pick out your trendy frame today!